However, transcending borders is a complex task that requires solid preparation and a highly ambitious vision.
Advice to an entrepreneur
- The first advice: to be very clear about why He is doing just that and not another thing
- Have a true mastery of the vertical in which you are going to undertake.
- Have a solid expertise.
- Have experience in the sector or in that vertical.
- Be aware that the success stories that create fantasies -like Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. Have a lot of history behind (Zuckerberg had been programming since he was 10 years old, had done many things before arriving at Harvard and has an incredible intellect that allowed him to do what he did).
- Arm teams: It really takes a long time to master a vertical. When we talk about technology, if the person does not have technical expertise and experience, they have to surround themselves with people who do.
- Understand the point of view of the business and know very well why it is going to be undertaken within that vertical.
- Do not rely on the fantasy that I make an App because I see that I need it and because I believe that no one in the world is developing it (that is not enough to generate a truly successful project).
Continue reading “Tips to be a global entrepreneur”
Whether you want it or not, money and decisions about issues related to money, will accompany you throughout your life. Almost everyone will face the same decisions at some point in their financial life cycle. You should be very clear if you want, money is not a problem. That prevents you from being happy for the rest of your life. I wish someone had told me the things that I will tell you next, when I was younger. If you are over 40, do not worry, you can still do something.
- Start saving as soon as possible: Many people live a day. Money enters money that spends. Therefore, they condemn themselves for life, dreaming of a stroke of luck that will change their destiny. It does not matter what you win. You can always save some money. That small capital that you can collect from your first salary can be the key to your freedom in the not too distant future. These small savings over time, coupled with good profitability, can be the basis for retirement at 50 or live without economic worries the rest of your life.
Continue reading “Things you should know about money before 40”
It is said that being-entrepreneur is brought in the blood. Paradoxically it also thought that any person could be. At least that is how they taught us from business schools and from the impulse in recent years to incorporate into the school curricula the need to undertake. Now it is common that from high school, students have a subject called Entrepreneurial Project or Business Development. In which they must generate a Business Plan, with its mission, its values, its business model, its projections and other things. Thus, having a business plan you can start to feel entrepreneurial because. At least, you have a structure of work and a concrete idea of how it could be a reality.
However, the problem of business schools mostly is that in its entirety. They continue to treat entrepreneurship as a series of theoretical tools for efficiency. Success not as a set of practical guides for the difficulties own of the real world for the same. It is up to the third or fourth entrepreneurship. The entrepreneur has knowledge of what to do, what not to do, how to move forward. This is an implicit average rule of the famous Silicon Valley. In which the failure of 4 or 5 previous projects is the standard for every entrepreneur who finally gets a winning project. It is precisely this condition makes what they teach in the Business Schools often falls short. Over time, the experience generates three tools that even the best business school or book cannot teach. Continue reading “The qualities of a true entrepreneur”
The world needs entrepreneurs. They are the ones who are going to solve the big problems of the world. What would have happened if the Wright Brothers had not invented the plane? The Salvadoran Alfredo co-founder and CEO of Uassist ask the same question. ME the firm offers remote administrative assistance.
In June, Atanacio was part of the select list of social entrepreneur’s 170 countries invited by the US Department of State at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) in Silicon Valley. There were met the founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, LinkedIn, Reid Hoafman, Aribnb, Uber, etc. That is why Atanacio insists: the next Mark Zuckerberg or Steve Jobs will not come from the United States. The investors (of the GES) were told to be prepared that the next great thing that is invented in the world is not being done in U.S. Continue reading “Lessons for entrepreneurs who start”