However, transcending borders is a complex task that requires solid preparation and a highly ambitious vision.
Advice to an entrepreneur
- The first advice: to be very clear about why He is doing just that and not another thing
- Have a true mastery of the vertical in which you are going to undertake.
- Have a solid expertise.
- Have experience in the sector or in that vertical.
- Be aware that the success stories that create fantasies -like Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. Have a lot of history behind (Zuckerberg had been programming since he was 10 years old, had done many things before arriving at Harvard and has an incredible intellect that allowed him to do what he did).
- Arm teams: It really takes a long time to master a vertical. When we talk about technology, if the person does not have technical expertise and experience, they have to surround themselves with people who do.
- Understand the point of view of the business and know very well why it is going to be undertaken within that vertical.
- Do not rely on the fantasy that I make an App because I see that I need it and because I believe that no one in the world is developing it (that is not enough to generate a truly successful project).